- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 16 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 37 days ago
- December 17: South Korea Finds 6 BMW Fires Were Unrelated to EGR Systems investigations | 41 days ago
2004 BMW Z4
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 BMW Z4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 BMW Z4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If stalling were to occur, the driver would be unable to maintain vehicle speed or accelerate, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »