- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- October 13: BMW Excessive Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 3 days ago
- October 3: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 13 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 26 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 28 days ago
2016 BMW i3
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 BMW i3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 BMW i3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
During a frontal impact, unbelted, small adult, drivers could be at a higher risk of neck injury. Read more »
A fuel vapor leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »