- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 5 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Avalanche
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If stuck in the "Start" position, the ignition may suddenly snap back into the "Accessory" position, causing a loss of engine, steering, and braking power, ... Read more »