- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 10 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 11 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 34 days ago
2011 Chevrolet Captiva
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Chevrolet Captiva
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Chevrolet Captiva by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
After prolonged exposure to elevated fluid temperatures, the reservoir may leak. Leaking fluid, in the presence of an ignition source, may result in a fire. Read more »