- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 7 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 10 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 16 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 28 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Cobalt inherited most of the problems from the 2005 and 2006 model years, but toned them down (a bit). Sure, the power steering still fails and the car has a chance of going up in flames due to a cracked fuel tank, but it’s not as prevalent as the older models. At least not yet.
In 2012, the Cobalt was recalled for gas tank fires but only for owners in certain states.
Then in 2014, the 2007 Cobalt was part of a massive GM recall due to a defective ignition switch that could cause the airbags to not deploy during an accident. The problem led to 13 deaths, government investigations and multiple class-action lawsuits.
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Body / Paint Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cobalt Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Cobalt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cobalt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cobalt.