- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 10 days ago
- April 23: GM PCV Lawsuit Alleges Rear Main Seal Leaks Oil news | 25 days ago
- April 15: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 33 days ago
- April 7: Recall: GM Truck Hero Bed Covers May Detach recalls | 41 days ago
- April 6: LG Battery Problems Investigated By Feds investigations | 42 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Venture
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Chevrolet Venture
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Chevrolet Venture by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
A broken steering knuckle could result in loss of steering control and a possible crash without warning. Read more »
A fracture may allow fuel vapors to pass through and allow droplets of fuel to accumulate on the side of the fuel tank. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a ... Read more »
Fuel may leak, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
If a passenger uses the interior handle to open the power sliding door and holds onto the handle while it is being opened by the motor, the passenger's arm may be pushed into the seat back or armrest and a wrist or lower arm injury may ... Read more »