- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 9 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 9 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 24 days ago
2016 Chrysler 200
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Chrysler 200
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Chrysler 200 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the chassis fastener joints are improperly torqued they may loosen and fail or fall out, reducing steering and handling capability and increasing the ... Read more »