- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 1 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 21 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 22 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 27 days ago
2016 Chrysler 200
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Chrysler 200
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Chrysler 200 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the chassis fastener joints are improperly torqued they may loosen and fail or fall out, reducing steering and handling capability and increasing the risk of a ... Read more »