- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 1 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 4 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 5 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- February 6: Ford Recalls 2019 Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 12 days ago
2018 Ford Edge
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Ford Edge
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Ford Edge by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
If the doors open in the event of a crash, there is an increased risk of injury. Read more »
An electrical arc can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the torque converter weld studs fail, the torque converter will not be connected to the engine flexplate and the vehicle will lose the ability to move, ... Read more »