- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 8 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 11 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 23 days ago
Radio Not Working Properly
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 60,565 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 22 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (15 reports)
- replace the entire stereo system (4 reports)
- local salvage yard $60. 4month warranty (1 reports)
- replace gps/radio system (1 reports)
- reset the system (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem