- September 24: Ford Recalls Bronco Sports and F-150s Over Flickering Lights recalls | 1 days ago
- September 15: Ford Roof Class Action Lawsuit Includes Super Duty Trucks news | 10 days ago
- September 14: Ford Roof Lawsuit: Lawyers Want $600 Million in Fees and Expenses news | 11 days ago
- September 5: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Transmission Problems news | 20 days ago
- September 2: Ford Blower Motor Recall Issued After 25 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Fires recalls | 23 days ago
Radio Not Working Properly
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 69,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 30 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (22 reports)
- replace the entire stereo system (4 reports)
- replace gps/radio system (2 reports)
- local salvage yard $60. 4month warranty (1 reports)
- reset the system (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem