- December 4: Ford Fights 360-Degree Camera Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- December 2: Ford Door Latch Recall: Doors May Open While Driving recalls | 2 days ago
- December 1: Ford 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Debated in Court news | 3 days ago
- November 27: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Class Action Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- November 26: Ford E-Series Cutaway Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
Radio Not Working Properly
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 69,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 30 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (22 reports)
- replace the entire stereo system (4 reports)
- replace gps/radio system (2 reports)
- local salvage yard $60. 4month warranty (1 reports)
- reset the system (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem