- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 5 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 26 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 11)
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 6 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 60,608 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.