- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 3 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 4 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 8 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 20 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.
2013 Ford Focus Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Water Leaks Into Interior4
- Chipping Paint2
- Body Weatherstrip Tearing On Driver Door1
- Cavities Forming1
- Excessive Noise In Cabin1
- Hood Latch Pops Open1
- Trunk Opens While Driving1
- Trunk Will Not Open1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body59
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.