- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 3 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 9 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 9 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 12 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.
2013 Ford Focus Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Water Leaks Into Interior4
- Chipping Paint2
- Body Weatherstrip Tearing On Driver Door1
- Cavities Forming1
- Excessive Noise In Cabin1
- Hood Latch Pops Open1
- Trunk Opens While Driving1
- Trunk Will Not Open1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body59
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.