- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 44 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 63 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 71 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 85 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 89 days ago
2010 GMC Acadia
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the open liftgate unexpectedly falls, it may strike a person, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash. Read more »
Failure of the side impact air bags and seat belt pretensioners to deploy in a crash increase the risk of injury to the driver and front seat occupant. Read more »
The safety belt may not restrain the occupant as intended during a crash, increasing the risk of injury to the seat occupant. Read more »