- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 41 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 60 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 68 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 82 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 86 days ago
2018 GMC Terrain
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 GMC Terrain
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 GMC Terrain by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the SDM becomes inoperative, it will not detect a crash or command the necessary air bag deployment, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the front right intermediate drive shaft assembly separates while driving, the vehicle will lose propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. If the ... Read more »