- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 20 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 29 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 57 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 61 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2013 Honda Accord (Page 5 of 10)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 7 / 3
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 6 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 32,235 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.