- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 42 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 44 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 47 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2013 Honda Accord Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Oil Consumption46
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start11
- Hesitation While Accelerating8
- Stalled At Startup5
- Running Roughly4
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving2
- Excessive Engine Noise When Accelerating2
- Unanticipated Acceleration2
- Whining Noise From Engine After Being Shut Off2
- Belt In Engine Stretched1
- Engine Revving When Brake Depressed1
- Loud Noise / Vibration On Cold Start1
- Oil Leak1
- NHTSA: Engine103
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control31
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.