- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 25 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 36 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 43 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 57 days ago
2005 Honda Pilot
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
2005 Honda Pilot Drivetrain Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.