- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 2 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 2 days ago
- March 12: Honda and Acura Recall 1.1 Million Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 38 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 42 days ago
2014 Honda Ridgeline
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Honda Ridgeline
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Honda Ridgeline by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
An explosion of an inflator within the driver frontal air bag module may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver, front seat passenger or other ... Read more »
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »