- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 2 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 11 days ago
- April 30: Jeep Wrangler Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- April 25: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers For Seat Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 65 days ago
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- TIPM Faulty33
- Alternator And Its Motor Module Broke18
- Engine Won't Turn Over,Won't Start18
- Erratic Electrical System, Won't Start18
- Press Start Button, It Starts, And Then Cuts Out3
- Multiple Electrical Issues Caused By Electrical Short1
- NHTSA: Electrical System550
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator20
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.