- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 27 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 40 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 40 days ago
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- TIPM Faulty35
- Engine Won't Turn Over,Won't Start21
- Erratic Electrical System, Won't Start21
- Alternator And Its Motor Module Broke18
- Press Start Button, It Starts, And Then Cuts Out3
- Multiple Electrical Issues Caused By Electrical Short1
- NHTSA: Electrical System582
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator22
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.