- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 4 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 15 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 19 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 19 days ago
2010 Jeep Patriot
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Jeep Patriot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the ... Read more »
In the event of a rollover necessitating airbag deployment, the software error can lead to a delayed deployment or non-deployment of the side curtain airbag ... Read more »