- May 29: Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled Over Loss of Steering recalls | 6 days ago
- May 23: Jeep Windshield Lawsuit Alleges Glass Cracks and Breaks news | 12 days ago
- May 21: FCA Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee and Jeep Grand Cherokee L recalls | 14 days ago
- May 17: Jeep Cherokee Power Liftgate Recall Follows Fires recalls | 18 days ago
- May 10: Jeep Recalls Cherokees to Prevent Rollaway Incidents recalls | 25 days ago
2010 Jeep Patriot
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Jeep Patriot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
RECALL: Air Bags/Seat Belt Pretensioners May Be Disabled
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the event of a vehicle crash that necessitates deployment of these safety ... Read more »
RECALL: Delayed Deployment Or Non-Deployment Of Airbags
In the event of a rollover necessitating airbag deployment, the software error can lead to a delayed deployment or non-deployment of the side curtain airbag and/or seatbelt pre-tensioners. As a result, vehicle occupants have an increased risk of injury in a crash. ... Read more »