- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 17 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 20 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 33 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 33 days ago
2011 Jeep Patriot
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Jeep Patriot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the ... Read more »
In the event of a rollover necessitating airbag deployment, the software error can lead to a delayed deployment or non-deployment of the side curtain airbag ... Read more »
A missing or incorrectly installed rivet could compromise the ability of the steering column to support the occupant loads in the event of a frontal crash, ... Read more »