- July 13: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Says Failures Cause Engine Damage news | 2 days ago
- July 11: Mazda3, Mazda6 and CX-5 Recalled For Stalling Engines recalls | 4 days ago
- July 10: Mazda RX-8 Cars Recalled Again For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- June 28: Mazda Recall: Mazda3 Wheels Could Fall Off From Loose Lug Nuts recalls | 17 days ago
- June 26: Mazda Recalls CX-9 SUVs For Electrical Problems recalls | 19 days ago
2014 Mazda MAZDA3
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Mazda MAZDA3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Mazda MAZDA3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
If the parking brake actuator shaft binds, the parking brake may not engage or disengage fully. If the parking brake does not engage properly, the vehicle ... Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
Once the PCM assumes that the charging system has failed, the vehicle will stop charging and could result in poor acceleration, loss of steering assist ... Read more »