- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 50 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 50 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 76 days ago
2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mitsubishi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mitsubishi customer service.
Without the protective coating, the fuel tank may rust and leak. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
Due to abrasion and rust, a hole may develop in the power steering tube, allowing the fluid to leak out, resulting in added steering effort, increasing ... Read more »
Browse Other Lancer Evolution Years
- 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution