- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 6 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 29 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 52 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 59 days ago
Headlights Are Too Dim
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 & 2014 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about transmission problems related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 44,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 7 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)
- replace with high quailty bulbs (2 reports)