- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 7 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 16 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 16 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 16 days ago
Headlights Are Too Dim
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 & 2014 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about transmission problems related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 46,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- replace with high quailty bulbs (2 reports)