- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 15 days ago
- October 3: Toyota Hybrid Class Action Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 21 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Saved Text Messages news | 23 days ago
- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Because Hybrid Systems May Shut Down recalls | 32 days ago
2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Toyota RAV4 EV by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
A cut seat belt may not properly restrain the seat occupant, increasing their risk of injury in a crash. Read more »
Over time, the dripping water may cause corrosion and wear at the joint, potentially resulting in the separation of the wiper linkage. Once this occurs, the wipers would not function, reducing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
A loss of drive power may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »