- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 3 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 5 days ago
- October 15: Audi R8 Coupe and R8 Spyder Recall Ordered For Fire Risk recalls | 6 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 13 days ago
- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 35 days ago
2012 Audi A7
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Audi A7
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Audi A7 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
If the PODS module malfunctions, the front passenger air bag may not deploy properly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
An air bag that does not deploy as intended increases the risk of occupant injury in a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak in the injection system in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of a fire. Read more »