- July 18: Inspector General Finds NHTSA Flunked Takata Recall Test news | 1 days ago
- July 10: EPA Audit Shows Too Much Trust in Promises of Automakers news | 9 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 30 days ago
- June 18: Audi Recalls S6, S7, A6, A7 and RS 7 For Airbag Failures recalls | 31 days ago
2016 Audi A7
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Audi A7
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Audi A7 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
If the PODS module malfunctions, the front passenger air bag may not deploy properly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the head curtain airbag does not deploy properly in the event of a crash, an unbelted passenger has an increased risk of injury. Read more »