- February 26: BMW Recalls 228i and M235i For Sunroof Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- February 19: BMW Recall Issued For Loss of Anti-Lock Braking recalls | 9 days ago
- February 19: BMW Recalls 530i xDrive, 540i xDrive and 740Li xDrive recalls | 9 days ago
- February 10: BMW Hybrid Battery Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- February 4: BMW X5, X6 and X7 Vehicles Recalled recalls | 24 days ago
1994 BMW 740
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1994 BMW 740
Official recalls have been issued for the 1994 BMW 740 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If a crack were to form or a seam were to separate in the heater core end piece, hot coolant could suddenly be expelled, increasing the risk of personal injury to a vehicle ... Read more »
This could cause the throttle valve to remain partially open. It his were to occur, the car might not decelerate as expected increasing the risk of a vehicle ... Read more »
If this happens, the brake lights either will not operate or will be continuously on, regardless of brake pedal position. Following drivers would not be able to determine whether the vehicle is stopping, increasing the potential for a vehicle ... Read more »