- July 23: BMW Hacked Through Infotainment Systems news | 0 days ago
- July 19: BMW M3 Rod and Main Bearings Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 4 days ago
- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 26 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 41 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 43 days ago
2014 BMW ActiveHybrid 3
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 BMW ActiveHybrid 3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the fuel pump fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »