- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 5 days ago
- March 30: BMW Soft-Close Automatic Door Amputated Thumb: Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- March 27: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Names X5 and 335d news | 27 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 30 days ago
2014 BMW ActiveHybrid 3
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 BMW ActiveHybrid 3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the fuel pump fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »