- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 0 days ago
- December 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators recalls | 1 days ago
- November 17: BMW Recall: Trunks May Not Open From The Inside recalls | 19 days ago
- November 8: BMW Fires Investigated in South Korea investigations | 28 days ago
- November 7: Takata NADI (Non-Azide Driver Inflator) May Have Killed BMW Driver recalls | 29 days ago
2017 BMW i3
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 BMW i3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 BMW i3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
During a frontal impact, unbelted, small adult, drivers could be at a higher risk of neck injury. Read more »
A fuel vapor leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the air bag inflator initiator fails to ignite, the seat-mounted air bag will not deploy, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »