- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- March 25: Cadillac CT6 Recall Will Replace Turn Signal Switches recalls | 28 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 40 days ago
- February 19: Cadillac XTS Recalled For Seat Belt Buckle Problems recalls | 62 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 74 days ago
2008 Cadillac STS
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 Cadillac STS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 Cadillac STS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
These indications of a system malfunction do not work. Premature tire failure could result in a loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »