- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 3 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 57 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 61 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 63 days ago
1989 Chevrolet Corsica
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1989 Chevrolet Corsica
Official recalls have been issued for the 1989 Chevrolet Corsica by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
This condition may cause an inadequate seal at the connection, potentially leading to a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
The cracking condition can occur on every spoke on thewheel, causing complete separation of the wheel from the vehicle, and resultingin loss of steering ... Read more »
Failure of the shoulder belt retractor would result inthe seat occupant only being restrained by the lap belt in a crash or suddenstop, and an increased ... Read more »
This could cause unexpected seat movement and result inpersonal injury and/or loss of control of the car. Read more »
In event of an accident, unbelted or improperly beltedoccupants are more at risk to injury than if belts are properly buckled. Read more »
In presence of an ignition source, this condition couldresult in a fire. Read more »