- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 1 days ago
- June 6: Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans Need New Windows recalls | 14 days ago
- June 3: Chevy Malibu Accelerator Sensor Lawsuit Says Cars Lose Power news | 17 days ago
2014 Chevrolet Sonic
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
Without audible indicators, the driver may leave the key in the ignition, increasing the risk of theft. Read more »
If only the first-stage of the driver's frontal air bag deploys without the additional second-stage, the driver has an increased risk of injury during a crash. Read more »
Exposed wires increase the risk of electrical shock and personal injury if the cord is handled while it is plugged in. Read more »
If the front fuel tank strap bracket separates, the increased load may lead to the failure of the other tank support. As a result, the fuel tank may come ... Read more »