- May 26: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze LS Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- May 23: Chevrolet Cruze 'Side Blind Zone Alert' Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 8 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 10 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 14 days ago
2014 Chevrolet Sonic
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
Without audible indicators, the driver may leave the key in the ignition, increasing the risk of theft. Read more »
If only the first-stage of the driver's frontal air bag deploys without the additional second-stage, the driver has an increased risk of injury during a crash. Read more »
Exposed wires increase the risk of electrical shock and personal injury if the cord is handled while it is plugged in. Read more »
If the front fuel tank strap bracket separates, the increased load may lead to the failure of the other tank support. As a result, the fuel tank may come ... Read more »