- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 3 days ago
- March 14: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Issued For Steering Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- March 9: Fiat 124 Spider Recall Ordered Over Sudden Downshifting recalls | 16 days ago
- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
2009 Chrysler Aspen
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 Chrysler Aspen
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 Chrysler Aspen by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assembled as part of the passenger frontal air bag modules, and used as original equipment or ... Read more »
If the rear axle pinion nut loosens, the axle can lock up and cause a loss of vehicle control and/or a vehicle crash with little warning. Read more »