- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 1 days ago
- December 6: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500 For Power Steering Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 8 days ago
- November 28: Ram ProMaster Recall Needed To Prevent Cooling Fan Fires recalls | 10 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 10 days ago
2009 Chrysler Aspen
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 Chrysler Aspen
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 Chrysler Aspen by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assembled as part of the passenger frontal air bag modules, and used as original equipment or ... Read more »
If the rear axle pinion nut loosens, the axle can lock up and cause a loss of vehicle control and/or a vehicle crash with little warning. Read more »