- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Involves Challengers and Chargers news | 34 days ago
- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 46 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 83 days ago
1997 Dodge Ram 1500
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1997 Dodge Ram 1500
Official recalls have been issued for the 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 1997 Dodge Ram 1500.
Browse Other Ram 1500 Years
- 2011 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2009 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2001 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2000 Dodge Ram 1500