- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 17 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 33 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 59 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 62 days ago
2003 Dodge Ram Van 2500
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Dodge Ram Van 2500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Dodge Ram Van 2500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
When the wiper system fails, the operator will have reduced visibility which could result in a crash. Read more »
This could result in a loss of steering control and the restricted ability to turn the vehicle in one direction increasing the risk of a crash without warning. Read more »
If the trailer lights are not working properly, a vehicle crash can occur. Read more »
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
This may allow development of a short circuit in the connector, which could eventually lead to a fire. Read more »
This can result in unintended acceleration and a reduction in braking effectiveness, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »