- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 29 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 68 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
When the wiper system fails, the operator will have reduced visibility which could result in a crash. Read more »
Either of these conditions could allow the vehicle to roll away causing a crash without warning. Read more »
If the trailer lights are not working properly, a vehicle crash can occur. Read more »
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
This may allow development of a short circuit in the connector, which could eventually lead to a fire. Read more »
During rotation, the brake line could separate from the caliper resulting in a brake fluid loss in the rear brake hydraulic system. Read more »