- January 20: Ford Super Duty Power Tailgates Keep Opening investigations | 1 days ago
- January 8: Ford F-150 Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- December 28: Ford Recalls EcoSports and Transit Connects Over Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
- December 24: Ford Door Latch Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 28 days ago
- December 22: Ford Explorer, Lincoln Aviator Recalled For Motor Mounts recalls | 30 days ago
2006 Ford Five Hundred
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Ford Five Hundred
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Ford Five Hundred by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Failure of this connection could lead to fuel spillage and, in the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »