- May 16: Ford Mustang Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Wiring news | 0 days ago
- May 14: Ford Transit Wheels and Tires May Fall Off: Recall recalls | 2 days ago
- May 13: Ford Explorer Hood Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 12: Ford F-150 Warped Dashboard Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 9: Ford Explorer Recall Includes 661,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 13)
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 75,443 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem