- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 4 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 5 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 9 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 21 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 6)
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
2.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 53,309 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem