- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 1 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 16 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 21 days ago
2012 Ford Focus
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
2012 Ford Focus Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Tank Implosion/Collapse10
- Stalled While Driving9
- Fuel Gauge Malfunction4
- Fuel Fill Problem2
- Poor MPG Performance2
- Fuel Odor1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System124
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.