- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 6 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 9 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
2012 Ford Focus
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
2012 Ford Focus Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Tank Implosion/Collapse9
- Stalled While Driving9
- Fuel Gauge Malfunction4
- Fuel Fill Problem2
- Poor MPG Performance2
- Fuel Odor1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System114
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.