- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 2 days ago
- December 6: Ford Recalls Ford F-250, F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- December 1: Ford F-150 Peeling Paint Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- November 25: Ford Ranger Tail Light Recall Issued For 78,000 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 15 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.
2.0hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 82,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem