- November 16: Ford Recalls F-Series Super Duty Trucks With LED Headlights recalls | 1 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- November 5: Ford F-350 Valve Stem Leak Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 12 days ago
- October 30: Ford Edge Recall Needed For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- October 29: Ford Transit Driveshaft Recall Permanent Fix Still Not Available recalls | 19 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.
2013 Ford Focus Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.