- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 28 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 49 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 49 days ago
2013 Honda Fit EV
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Honda Fit EV
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Honda Fit EV by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »