- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 23 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 26 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 39 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 39 days ago
2007 Jeep Compass
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Jeep Compass
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Jeep Compass by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
Should the pedal bind or become stuck, it can be overcome by smart brakes which override the accelerator pedal in certain conditions. Read more »
This could result in a loss of vehicle control and cause a crash without warning. Read more »
Without the rollover warning information in the owner's manual, drivers may not be aware of the significantly higher rollover rate on this type vehicle, ... Read more »