- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 5 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 5 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 14 days ago
- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 22 days ago
2016 Jeep Compass
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Jeep Compass
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Jeep Compass by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
2016 Jeep Compass ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE NHTSA Campaign #16V907000
Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2016 Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass, and Jeep Patriot vehicles manufactured May 9, 2016, to July 15, 2016. The crankshaft or camshaft sensor may only work intermittently, causing the engine to stall.
Consequence: If the engine stalls, there is an increased the risk of a crash.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the crankshaft or camshaft sensor, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 27, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S89. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V907000 »