- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 4 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 8 days ago
- October 9: Kia Sorento Recall Issued Over Cowl Crossbars recalls | 13 days ago
- October 7: Kia Niro Hybrid Recall Issued Over Risk of Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 55 days ago
2013 Kia Forte Koup
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Kia Forte Koup
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Kia Forte Koup by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
If the frontal air bags and seat belt pretensioners are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the event of a vehicle ... Read more »
If the brake light switch plunger does not retract as it should when the brake pedal is not being pressed, the brake lights may stay illuminated preventing ... Read more »