- November 21: Kia Sorento 3.3L Lambda II Engine Failures Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- November 21: Hyundai and Kia Fire Recalls Investigated: 6.4 Million Vehicles investigations | 9 days ago
- November 12: Kia Sorento Class Action Lawsuit Over Backup Cameras news | 18 days ago
- November 1: Kia Expands Soul EV Rollaway Recall recalls | 29 days ago
- October 19: Kia Recalls Boreggo SUVs Over Headliner Plates recalls | 42 days ago
2013 Kia Soul
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Kia Soul
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Kia Soul by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
An engine compartment fire while parked or driving can increase the risk of injury. Read more »
Piston damage may result in an engine stall, increasing the risk of a crash. A broken connecting rod may puncture the engine block allowing engine oil to escape. The leaking oil may contact the exhaust, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
A detached headliner plate may increase the risk of injury to the occupant during a vehicle crash. Read more »