- October 19: Kia Recalls Soul and Soul EV Cars, 3rd Time, Same Problem recalls | 5 days ago
- October 14: Kia Recalls 2017 Sorento SUVs Over Crankshaft Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- September 10: General Motors Sued After Child's Death in Saturn Aura Crash news | 44 days ago
- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 72 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 85 days ago
2013 Kia Soul
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Kia Soul
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Kia Soul by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
2013 Kia Soul STRUCTURE:BODY:ROOF AND PILLARS NHTSA Campaign #14V822000
Summary: Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain model year 2010-2013 Kia Soul vehicles manufactured January 8, 2009, to October 2, 2013, equipped with a sun roof. A headliner plate may detach during deployment of the curtain air bag.
Consequence: A detached headliner plate may increase the risk of injury to the occupant during a vehicle crash.
Actions: Kia will notify owners, and dealers will install industrial adhesive strips to secure the headliner plates, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin February 2, 2015. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC112. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V822000 »