- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 1 days ago
- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 14 days ago
- April 1: Nearly 1,800 Fires Reported in Kia Optimas, Sorentos and Souls investigations | 23 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 33 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 37 days ago
2016 Kia Soul
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Kia Soul
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Kia Soul by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
Piston damage may result in an engine stall, increasing the risk of crash. A broken connecting rod may puncture the engine block allowing engine oil to ... Read more »
If the pinion gear separates, steering will be lost, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »