- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 0 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 5 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
2014 Ram 4500
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Ram 4500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Ram 4500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle ... Read more »
The leaking water pump can increase the risk of an engine compartment fire. Read more »
Exploitation of the software vulnerability may result in unauthorized remote modification and control of certain vehicle systems, increasing the risk of ... Read more »
This abrasion may result in an electrical short that could cause driver's frontal air bag to unexpectedly deploy. Inadvertent deployment of the air bag ... Read more »
If the vehicle exceeds the tires' maximum speed rating, the tires may suddenly fail, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the connectors overheat, the fuel heater may leak fuel, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »