- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 15 days ago
- March 7: Toyota Prius Windshield Cracks Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 16 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 25 days ago
- February 20: Toyota Recalls Sequoia and Tundra For Seat and Stability Problems recalls | 30 days ago
2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
A short circuit could cause inoperative windshield wipers, reducing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »