- March 4: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 15 days ago
- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 69 days ago
- December 20: 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Transmission Recall Issued recalls | 89 days ago
2009 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 Toyota Highlander Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the sliding electrical contacts are not protected by lubricant, debris and moisture that get into the switch may cause a short circuit and the switch ... Read more »
The vehicle may enter a fail-safe/limp-home mode that limits the drivability of the vehicle. It is possible that the hybrid system will shut down while ... Read more »
If the front passenger seat occupant sensing system is out of calibration, the front passenger airbags may not deploy or they may deploy inappropriately ... Read more »
Incorrect load carrying capacity modification labels could result in the vehicle being overloaded, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Browse Other Highlander Hybrid Years
- 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2015 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2014 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2012 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2011 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2010 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2009 Toyota Highlander Hybrid